Information Collection & Use
Information that is collected or received by Payrific will vary depending on the type of interaction and affiliation to Payrific.
- General Inquiries - When you contact Payrific via a website form, email, fax or telephone, Payrific may store information regarding the inquiry and any information you voluntarily and actively provide. Payrific may use the information collected to the extent necessary to respond to your request, to contact you regarding products and services we offer and otherwise to enhance a user's experience with our company.
- Browsing our Websites - Payrific may collect information when you browse our websites including, but not limited to, your IP Address, information regarding your ISP, your web browser characteristics and other non-personally identifiable information. Information that is collected while you browse our websites may be used to help improve website design, improve our advertising performance, analyze website trends, collect demographic information, for security purposes, and to manage our websites.
- Web Beacons - Payrific web pages and email messages may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons (or single-pixel gifs) to compile aggregated statistics on site usage. These may also be used in Payrific emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
- Surveys - Payrific may use your information to contact you, directly or through a third-party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Your response is voluntary.
- Application for Processing Services - In order to obtain processing services from Payrific you will be required to submit an application and provide personally identifiable information, as well as certain information pertaining to your business. Payrific may also receive personally identifiable information from its resellers, other business partners and from third party sources if we perform a search on the individual, company, directors or partners. Payrific may use the information for internal business analyses and to evaluate your eligibility for processing services.
- Processing Services – All Payrific processing services are provided under a written contractual agreement that governs the relationship between the parties. While providing processing services to Payrific customers, Payrific may receive personally identifiable information that was originally furnished by a consumer to a merchant or financial institution (the "Transaction Information"). We do not acquire Transaction Information directly from consumers. All Transaction Information Payrific receives is received under contract with merchants or financial institutions. Payrific uses Transaction Information; to process payment transactions on behalf of our customers, at an aggregate level for internal business/fraud prevention analyses and as otherwise necessary to deliver services to our customers.
- Notice to European Union Users - The Data Protection Act defines limitations and obligations regarding the collection and use of personal information. You are entitled to know how we intend to use any information that you provide and then you can decide if you want to provide information to us. Payrific is located in the United States. Any information that you provide to Payrific or that you provide to Payrific customers will be transferred outside of the European Union to the United States. By providing personal information to Payrific customers or to us, you are consenting to the transfer of such information outside of the European Union and to its storage and use as described herein.
The use and disclosure of information will vary based on the type of activity and affiliation with Payrific, provided however, Payrific never sells any personally identifiable information and any disclosure to third-parties is limited, as necessary, to enable Payrific to accomplish the activities described herein.
- Application for Processing Services – If you apply for processing services, Payrific may use and disclose your information to Payrific affiliates as necessary for the purpose of establishing or maintaining processing services on your behalf; including credit reference agencies, financial institutions, processors, ISO's and other entities involved in providing the processing services.
- Processing Services - Payrific may disclose Transaction Information to third-parties, banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions contracted with Payrific to fulfill the relevant processing services.
- Investigations & Regulatory Disclosure - Payrific may release information to cooperate with any government agency, regulatory body, financial institution, bankcard association, processor, ISO, or registered agent. Payrific may also disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order or other comparable legal processes; to enforce or apply our agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Payrific, our customers, or others. Payrific may use information to conduct internal investigations and this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect or receive is secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect or receive, appropriate for the type of data involved.
Links to Other Websites
Changes to this Policy
5718 Westheimer Rd Ste 1000J
Houston, TX 77057-9903
ATTN: Compliance Officer
Provided that Payrific is able to verify your request and Payrific is not required to maintain the information by applicable laws, regulations, or contractual obligations, Payrific will promptly delete or correct any information found to be incorrect.